Integrated Electrical Services
Our suite of integrated electrical services includes residential, multi-family, student housing projects, assisted living, commercial, and specialty projects.
“Through integrity, professional standards, accountability, innovation and teamwork, we have developed one of the most efficient electrical installation models in the industry. This is the foundation of Crossway Electric and our promise to our customers.” ~ Partners
- Design/Build: Crossway Electric utilizes Building Information Modeling (BIM) for safety and reliability throughout each project. Our customers trust our electrical construction expertise. We collaborate, are accountable, and implement best practices through every stage, from planning to completion. Our emphasis on cost control, adherence to budgets and timeline deliverables make Crossway Electric a premier commercial and multi-family electrical services contractor.
- Consulting: Our customers depend on us for concept, project inception, design, cost analysis, installation and maintenance. We collaborate to identify ideal solutions and well-planned projects, including lighting design, fiber optics, and low voltage communications.
- Project Design: Our team of licensed electricians, project managers and field staff offer over 100 years of combined experience and talent. Each project is unique. We develop each plan from inception to completion with a flexible, solution-oriented approach to value engineering recommendations.
- Project Permitting and Scheduling: We interface with regulatory agencies and local municipalities to obtain legal permits for electrical installation. We also arrange scheduling and utility clearances within the scope of work.
- Maintenance: During warranty period we provided unscheduled and scheduled maintenance to reduce breakdowns and outages. Regular testing ensures 24/7 performance, but in emergency situations Crossway Electric is there every step of the way. We specialize in commissioning, recommissioning, emergency response, prevention, retrofits and renovation.
Crossway Electric provides a suite of electrical projects and services in the following categories:
- Multifamily Apartment Complexes
- Student Housing Complexes
- Assisted Living Complexes
- Low Rise Hotels
- Parking Garages
- Residential Homes
- Commercial Electrical
- Commercial Retail
- Industrial Warehouses
- Specialty Projects of any type
- HUD Projects
- Davis Bacon Projects
- Repair and Rehabilitation Projects
- Code Updating